Monday, July 12, 2010

Show & LGF

2 days ago is long day for me. I wen out about 11am and taking train to joo koon mrt station before heading down to somerset to meet evonne. when i reached joo koon mrt station, evonne sms me and ask me to meet her at boon lay mrt station cos she going there to buy something and i said ok and just meet me at the platform. after meeting her at mrt station, we heading down to meet xing yu and elaine at scape for the stage's grand opening by xiao zhu(show luo). when we are on our way to scape, we keep talking about what happen to my twitter account 5 days ago and keep sms elaine cos she keep fan us. when we reach somerset and walking to scape, 1 thing had shock us is the q. the q is very very long till the q go round the building, what we heard that got about 700+ to 1000+ ppl q-ing up to buy things from the stage. when we reach there we meet elaine and xing yu at ice rockz straight away. we had our lunch together before xiao zhu reach, after our lunch we wen and standby to welcome xiao zhu. we took some photo from the stage before head for our dinner. then head down to watch LGF perform and left about 10+pm to end my day. i will upload the photo real soon.